Top End Treatment
Forté Top End Treatment offers the following benefits:
• Prevents lacquer and resin deposits in engine parts such as hydraulic
tappets, camshaft timing and valve lift adjustments.
• Keeps piston rings and piston ring grooves clean and reduces oil consumption.
• Minimises bore glazing and bore polishing.
• Reduces build-up and deposits of sludge in the engine oil.
• Reduces deposits related to oil and fuel.
• Reduces the amount of blow-by.
Forté Top End Treatment supplements the additive pack of the engine oil and ensures optimum protection and the prevention of lacquer deposits even at low oil temperatures. Forté Top End Treatment is compatible with all types of engine oil with classification and specifications in accordance with ACEA, API, JASO, and individual car manufacturers. Forté Top End Treatment has no consequences on account of which the engine manufacturer's warranty may be declared void.
Forté recommends the use of Forté Top End Treatment in all engines which are susceptible to sticking valves or ticking of hydraulic tappets, irrespective of mileage. Forté Top End Treatment can safely be used in motorcycles with hydraulic tappets and a wet plate clutch, as the product does not alter the friction properties of the engine oil.Forté Top End Treatment is applied after the treatment with Forté Motor Flush, and has a conditioning effect. This keeps the engine internally clean, for a maximum and lasting protection.
Item number: FOR40517